Monday, June 6, 2016

THE CLASS OF 2016

Congratulations to the Class of 2016! Sunday's ceremony was a beautiful day to celebrate. One spectator noted, "I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the graduation ceremony...This was the first Belleville High School graduation I have been to; and I must say that it was the nicest, most personal, and well-run high school graduation ceremony that I have ever attended. So many aspects were absolutely fantastic: the seating arrangement, the wonderful speeches by all...the flower distribution, the tributes to Maridian, the band and choral performances, and especially the focus on each individual graduate (with not only the reading of their names, but also where they were headed and who they wished to thank)."
It was a great day to be a Wildcat!